You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to create our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
We're looking for our next Site Merchandising & Online Trading Intern to join our E-commerce team based in our European Headquarters in Brussels. The Site Merchandising function exists to co-ordinate the web strategy for Lxxx.xxm driving conversion rates and ensuring the sites are trading to meet targets are our main objectives. Using web data analytics, merchandising tools, UX testing and brand and commercial knowledge, we build strategies that connect the customer-facing site experience, with our commercial targets.
We are looking for a data-driven, customer-obsessed, highly organized and motivated individual who is very detail oriented. In this dynamic internship role, you will be thoughtful, energetic, independent, with strong business acumen, acute analytical skills and the ability to think creatively and innovatively to solve complex problems. A team player that requires the ability to effectively work with others across the organization, including Marketing, Site Operations, Photo & Assets team, Product Teams, Allocation and Planning.
ABOUT THE JOB
* You will support the day to day trading of Lxxx.xxm.
* You'll run and analyze daily reports using excel and Analytics tools, sharing this information in an understandable way to influence the site's strategy.
* You own operational excellence in the product go live process by maintaining an incredibly organized product management system.
* You collaborate with cross functional teams to prepare for upcoming launches and emails, checking stock levels and relevant product information.
* You support Site Operations and Photo Assets teams in ensuring all product information is supplied.
* You complete regular 'site sweeps' to have constant eyes on the site ensuring accuracy at all stages.
* You will coordinate the Monthly Business Review meetings.
* You will support Innovation & A/B testing.
* You consider yourself as organized with meticulous attention to detail, and able to prioritize your tasks.
* You react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently and enjoy multitasking.
* You're a team player and enjoy collaborating with different teams.
* You're proficient with MS Office (particularly Excel), comfortable learning new software tools and mining internal and external data and you interprets data easily.
* You've previous internship experience in Ecommerce, data analysis and/or trading.
* You express yourself effectively in English across both written and spoken communication.
* Omniture or Google Analytics experience is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
* Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment.
* Great opportunity to work for the world's number one denim brand.
* Great chance to learn and develop in this highly agile role.
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account
|Posted on:||06 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|