No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 1xxxx8 - Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium
Are you in search of a great marketing internship at one of the world's known companies? Are you proactive, motivated and interested in working with well-known brands such as Colgate, elmex, Sanex, Tahiti, Ajax and many more?
Currently we are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our team in Brussels for a six months internship (or more) starting from July 2021. S(he) will receive in-depth training and will carry real responsibilities within the Marketing department as from the very first day.
Reporting to Category Manager & Brand Manager, this internship encompasses responsibilities within Category Development and Brand Marketing:
In this role the intern supports the Category Manager in developing strategies and tools around brands and customers so to optimize their performance at the time of purchase, hence build a win-win relationship with the customers.
Furthermore the intern provides support to the different Brand Managers as well. Herein, s(he) contributes to the development of the brands through product ranges, communication and promotions. S(he) relies on a strategic approach and innovation, requiring a variety of skills in priority management, analysis, communication and the ability to work in a team.
* Analytical mission
- Monitoring of the business plan for the different categories and monitoring of markets
- Analysis and monitoring of categories and promotions with our distributor customers (internal and competing brands)
- The development and implementation of category development projects for our customers through the presence of our brands, in collaboration with the sales teams and through market studies and assortments / linear
- Monitoring and review of operations with a view to making recommendations
- Analysis of recent market trends and competition for certain specific meetings
- Preparation of price recommendations as part of the process of launching our innovations
- Support for monthly categorical analyzes
* Use of tools
- In order to carry out market analyzes and present recommendations:
Use of Nielsen, GFK and distributor data
Use of computer tools: Excel, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Google Slides, Spaceman
* Design and Events
- Be in charge of customer support creations for cross-category promotions (briefs to agencies, tools for the sales force)
Support the Assistant Brand Manager concerning design
Work with the Assistant Brand manager on events: internal engagement for brand launches, etc.
* Master in business school - marketing background is a plus
* French/Dutch and a good command of written and oral English
* Advanced knowledge of Excel (or Google Sheets) and PowerPoint (or Google Slides)
* Autonomous and able to take charge of projects
* Ability to analyze, synthesize, rigor, sense of initiative
* A first experience in marketing / sales is an asset
* Available July-December 2021 or more
* A minimum 6-months internship (or more) within a young, dynamic and passionate team
* Paid internship
* The opportunity to gain an enriching experience combining Marketing and Category Management, developing numerous skills and receive comprehensive training on Nielsen, GFK and Google Suite tools.
Interested? Click further on the "Apply button".
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Plan and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love programme please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
|Posted on:||31 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, French, Dutch|