So'ya are excited by the world of plantbased?
And you are looking for an internship with a first working experience?
And you want to deepdive in the wonderful world of Brand Marketing and communication?
And you're immediately available for this 6 months internship starting July 2021?
You have found your dream job!
In this position, you will be based at Alpro headquarters in Ghent and report to the Global head of brand Provamel, who builds the full brand positioning and lead the global communication campaigns
As part of the Global Brand equity team, you will become an expert on building content for the Provamel brand (social media, website, communication campaigns, etc.) with an international scope.
Some tasks/responsibilities in your internship:
* xxx7; Together with your team, you will be responsible for developing content for our website and our social content calendar, but also building specific campaigns to be rolled out in the international countries where the brand Provamel is distributed
* xxx7; You will be responsible for implementing this content, manage contacts with our creative agencies and the local marketing teams, without losing sight of timing & budget guidelines
* xxx7; Explain key messages in clear and concise language
* xxx7; Illustrate UX-centered thinking, putting the consumer first to create effective brand experiences online
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you:
* xxx7; Are a Bachelor's or Master's student oriented towards marketing or economics.
* xxx7; Are a true digital native with a curiosity to discover new things
* xxx7; Have a positive hands-on mentality
* xxx7; Are sociable, have good communication skills and like to work in a team
* xxx7; Are agile & flexible to adjust campaigns rapidly, if required
* xxx7; Have strong communication skills and love sharing insights with others
* xxx7; Are proactive, organized and have excellent time management skills
* xxx7; Are fluent in English. Any other languages - French, Dutch, etc. - are assets
* xxx7; Are a creative problem solver who gets energy from managing a wide variety of tasks and projects
* xxx7; Have organizational management skills that prove an ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team
* xxx7; Have an eye for aesthetics and a creative mindset - as well as the ability to keep a pragmatic, business-and-consumer-oriented approach front of mind
* xxx7; Have strong interpersonal and authentic influencing skills
|Posted on:||02 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, French, Dutch|