You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
We are looking for our next CRM & Content Coordination intern who works in an organized and accurate manner. Someone who enjoys working in an energizing environment with different tasks and people across the organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to learn all about the ins and outs of (digital) marketing at a denim brand. You will work from our European HQ in Belgium.
ABOUT THE JOB
Zalando & Amazon Brand Shop CMS support
* Brand Shops coordination - periodically updates, with commercial and design input and coordination across all partners.
* Cross-discipline activities working with sales and marketing departments, linked to delivering on digital campaigns
* Add hock activities linked to project management of essential systems
* Brand shop performance tracking.
* You'll support local partners give life to the collection in our customers' online ecosystem
* You'll coordinate content briefing and production with partners to ensure branded assets, digital tools, and product information are on time each season.
* You'll manage the update of our content portal with seasonal content.
* You'll maintain the user's database.
B2B Ecommerce Email Marketing
* You'll help develop the B2B email marketing communication plan
* You'll help create B2B email marketing campaigns in collaboration with cross functions and agencies.
* You'll do quality assurance checks for B2B email marketing campaigns
* You'll support enhancement projects of B2B event-based email marketing programs
* You'll analyze and provide insight into email marketing campaigns results
* You hold a degree in Marketing, Business, Communication, Design or related studies or you have finished your studies within the last year.
* You're passionate about fashion and digital business and you're motivated to learn more about this sector.
* You ultra-careful working with data information with a creative mindset and you have project management skills.
* You enjoy working with multiple projects at the same time with different people.
* You're fluent in English, across both written and spoken communication.
* You can consider yourself as self-starter and a hard-worker with a customer-oriented mindset.
* You have advanced MS Office skills and knowledge in Outlook.
* Basic knowledge of HTML and Photoshop is a plus, but not mandatory.
Available as soon as possible for 6-12 months
WHAT WE OFFER
* Great work experience in an international, dynamic and fun environment.
* Great opportunity to work for the world's number one denim brand.
* Great chance to learn and develop in this role.
* Informal dress code - wear what you love!
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account
|Posted on:||01 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|