Are you the passionate student who will help us develop and market 2nd Life products on the Belgian market? Join Danone for one of our most unique internships, where you will make 100% impact.
About the project:
In Danone we are looking for a Business Development Intern for the optimization and development of our innovative 2nd Life project. It is an intrapreneurial project, which aims at fighting against food waste on the retail and individual levels. It incorporates not only environmental dimension but also social aspect. It has been created by some inspired Danoners, whose beliefs are that the change has more chance to happen supported by a big multinational.
The project is now in the next phase, where you will be working on the following tasks in order to make the project successful:
Responsibilities and learnings:
* Focus on fostering relationships with the big retail partners (Initiate the next steps in collaboration with them & establish long-term partnerships. You are in the unique position to drive these relationships on your own as an intern.
* Negotiate funding for 2018 to make the plan happen (stakeholder mappings and internal presentations to top management including business model calculation). It gives you a lot of visibility within Danone, increasing your negotiating and influencing skills.
* Develop the social dimension to give-back to local partners/associations. You will reach for sustainable results, not only for Danone but also for our local community.
* Validation of the latest assumptions like packaging, consumer's perception, pricing, etc. Learn about market research, interpreting and using the results.
* Manage marketing communication as well as internal communication strategy. Increase your marketing and communication skills.
* Procurement related tasks, like contacting suppliers for packaging and evaluating the possibility of partnering with existing businesses. Research and negotiate skills.
Needed for success:
You are enrolled in a Business/Supply chain or any related field of studies during the internship. Communicative strong, entrepreneurial business mindset and innovative thinking are part of your personal characteristics. You get excited when it comes to healthy food trends, retailing and environmental topics. Work proactively and autonomously in a dynamic environment is what you are looking for! Next to that, you are persuasive and confident to negotiate with various stakeholders internally and externally.
You are also:
* Fluent in English and French
* Available to start in February 2018 for preferably 4-6 months.
* It would be a plus if you are also fluent in Dutch and have a driving license
* Able to do this internship without financial remuneration from our side.
Interested? Hit the "apply" button! If you need more information, please contact me Vesela Ignatova on Vxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org