REGULATORY AFFAIS INTERN - OBELIS SCHOOL APRIL 2020
Do you want to contribute to a safe European market while gaining an authentic international experience as a consultant?
Obelis is currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Intern:
Company Profile: Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service-oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods - we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Our Vision: “We create compliance for safer markets.”
Our Mission: “To be the consultant of choice, by shaping the compliance industry and providing the most effective compliance process.”
Your role and key responsibilities will be:
1. Gain knowledge on EU legislation & Notification procedures while providing professional, high level and smooth (internal & external) client service;
2. Perform various administrative tasks associated with the Regulatory department at the highest level:
· Provide client services covering all Directives.
· Product classification and documentation review.
· Process EU applications (Notifications, registrations, GMDN, FSC)
· Respond to queries from EU authorities.
3. Follow-up on tasks assigned to you;
4. Support regulatory and scientific research;
5. Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
6. Provide ah-hoc assistance to the Unit;
7. Participate in Obelis events;
•Bachelor/Master degree preferably in European Law, International Law, Pharmacy, Quality Management Systems or similar.
•Previous experience in EU or National Administration is an asset.
•Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is always a plus.
•Confident user of Microsoft Office.
•Your are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
•Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
•You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
•Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
•Willing to learn and grow continuously.
Internship Terms & Conditions:
· Applicant must possess EU work permit
· Location: Brussels
· Period: 12 months, full time; April 2020 - April 2021
· Paid internship under the terms of the Belgian ‘Convention d ‘Immersion Professionelle’
· International working environment.
· Opportunities to develop your career at Obelis.
· The Evaluation Center - Obelis School- will be held in Brussels in April 2020.
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job starts on:||As soon as possible|
|Job duration:||12 months|
|Study areas:||Accountancy, Accupuncture, Banking, Beauty, Business Studies, Chiropractic massage, Cookery, Dentistry, Economics, Engineering, Engineering - Aeronautical, Engineering - Agronomy, Engineering - Chemical, Engineering - Civil, Engineering - Computer, Engineering - Electrical, Engineering - Electronic, Engineering - Mechanical, Engineering - Technology, Financial Management, Hospitality - Catering / Hotel Management, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Law, Law - Civil, Law - Comparative / Law with Languages, Law - Constitutional/Public, Law - Criminal / Criminology, Law - European Community/EU, Law - International, Management Science, Manufacturing Sciences (including CAD - CAM - CAE), Marketing and Sales Management, Materials Science, Medical Sciences, Medical Technology, Medicine, Naturopathy, Nursing - Midwifery - Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Osteopathy, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Public Administration, Public Health, Secretarial Studies, Security, Sport massage, Sports, Telecommunications, Tourism, Veterinary|