WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A COMMUNICATION INTERN AT L'ORÉAL
* You will help your manager to define the internal communication strategy, update the intranet and create the national newsletter.
* You will help to develop the press relations and determine the social media strategy.
* You will contribute to the organization of the different corporate events for the employees (Citizen Day, X-Mas Party) and CSR projects (For Women and Science,…).
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
* You have at least a bachelor degree (preferably linguistics or similar degree)
* You are perfectly fluent (minimum C1 level) in Dutch, French and English
* You are curious and take initiatives
* You are creative and communicative
* You are problem solving, well organized and have an analytical mindset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
* A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
* A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
* The possibility to orientate professionally
L'Oréal wants its staff to reflect Belgian society in all its diversity. We therefore encourage all people to apply regardless of their origin, skin color, sex, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction, disability, etc.
Do you want to kick off your career ?
|Posted on:||10 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|