Exciting minds with our Internship Programme
Education required: You are regularly enrolled as a student in a Master degree (or higher) in Physics, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics or Computer sciences in a European Establishment
Language requirement: You are fluent in English
* Previous hands on experience in relevant fields is highly recommended shown by cutting edge research experience or internships in startups or top tier companies
* Good to strong coding aptitude is required in Python
Start date: All year
Duration : Minimum 4 months
Requisite: The internship must be mandatory & done in the framework of the curriculum, for which an agreement must be signed between (COMPANY NAME), the student and the Educational Establishment.
Remuneration: according to Belgian legal requirements, the internship will not be paid. However, some expenses will be reimbursed.
Application deadline: We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and we will close the position once we have enough matching candidates
What will you do?
On our internship program you'll receive tailored on-the-job training from industry experts combined with early responsibility to help you to develop and progress.
We offer 2 different types of roles for which your core duties might include:
* Identify opportunities to apply the Machine Learning & statistical tools to build, test, and validate interpretative & predictive models
* Research, create & deploy your state-of-the-art solutions from multiparametric structured & unstructured data sets to impact our vaccines business
* Connect and collaborate with subject matter experts in biology, chemistry, medicine and commercial activities
* Communicate technical subject matter clearly and concisely to audiences of various backgrounds
* Stack: Python, Azure, GIT, Scikit-learn, etc.
* Assist in AI/ML as a product including model development, evaluation, and deployment to support decision making in a self-service mode
* Data lifecycle management ingestion (Data pipeline), contextualization, feature engineering and operationalization and partner with data scientists to build and deliver digital solutions
* Produce robust & clean code ready for production use and ability to develop generic API
* Develop some front-end interfaces to foster business interaction with models and its monitoring
* Propose and implement architectured solutions that are scalable enough for increasing our efficiencies
* Stack: Python, R, Azure, standard ETL tools, Shiny, Django, GIT, Talend, etc.
* Sales forecasting
* Inventory understanding & management
* Computer vision projects
* Supply chain management
You'll Be Excited By The Thought Of
* Strengthening your scientific knowledge in vaccines and technical skills in artificial intelligence & data analytics
* Being part of the solution for worldwide vaccines-related health issues
* Delivering projects & products in an agile way of working
* Discovering an international and science-led environment
Want to solve some of the world's biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we're a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
(COMPANY NAME) Vaccines - Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit wxx.xxx.xxx.
Different departments within (COMPANY NAME) are looking for interns with these profiles. Depending on your specific profile and on the proposed projects, you could be joining a team in any department.
We're 100% open to all talent
We're 100% open to all talent - whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for (COMPANY NAME) from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers. And also because it's the right thing to do.
If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require in order to make suitable arrangements.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to (COMPANY NAME) and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at (COMPANY NAME) where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to (COMPANY NAME). The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and (COMPANY NAME). In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||4 months|