EU Public Affairs Intern
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a start-up consultancy based in Belgium and created in 2016. Our focus is on providing public affairs advice to companies and associations. We are specialised in EU policies. Our clients span across businesses working in different sectors - e.g., agriculture, sustainable development, energy and public health. Learn more via our website: wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xx.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a dynamic intern who is willing to learn and contribute to our small team by working with different clients in different sectors to get a grasp of public affairs at EU level.
* Monitor and analyse EU agenda and programmes;
* Perform research on areas or sectors to support ongoing projects;
* Attend and report from events and meetings;
* Help to develop content for the website (opinions) and social media;
* Develop policy papers, amendments to legislation, answers to public consultations, etc.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
* Quick learner, ability to grasp complex concepts rapidly;
* University-level education (Master's degree), preferably in an area related to European Studies, political science or law;
* Knowledge and possible experience with EU legislation and procedures;
* Fluent oral and written communication in English - other languages are an asset;
* Strong research and analysis skills;
* Team-player, proactive and inquisitive mindset;
* Ability to work individually;
* Familiar with Microsoft software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel;
* Familiar with LinkedIn and Twitter.
WHAT WE OFFER
The internship will run from the 1st of February to the 30th of July 2022 (6 months). We offer you a possibility to learn, engage and get a network in Brussels to build on for the future. The contract will be a convention d'immersion professionelle.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and cover letter in English to Mxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx.xu before the 12th of December 2021. Interviews will be held on 20th and 21st of December
|Posted on:||17 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|