WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A CONTROLLING INTERN AT L'ORÉAL
* You will participate in various controlling tasks such as reporting dashboards, preparation, trends, etc.
* You will collaborate on specific projects such as the analysis of couponing
* You will be in direct contact with other services of the company: accounting, marketing, sales, logistics
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
* You have a master degree (preferably economics or similar degree)
* You are at least fluent (minimum B2 level) in Dutch and/or French + English
* You are curious and take initiatives
* You are creative and communicative
* You are problem solving, well organized and have an analytical mindset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
* A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
* A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
* The possibility to orientate professionally
L'Oréal wants its staff to reflect Belgian society in all its diversity. We therefore encourage all people to apply regardless of their origin, skin color, sex, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction, disability, etc.
Do you want to kick off your career ?
|Posted on:||10 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|