* Assisting Sales Assistants and KAM
* Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
* Handle administrative request and queries from senior managers
* Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software
* Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
Is this you?
* Passion to understand consumer products and the FMCG marketplace
* Fluencly in English, both oral and written
* Fluency in French and/or Dutch, both oral and written
* Adequate user skills & knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, PowerPoint)
* Exceptional mindset for organizing various activities under time pressure with the ability to keep an eye on the big picture
* Skills and Competencies: Problem solving (analytical) & initiative / resilience / influencing / planning & organization / achievement / entrepreneurship / teamwork / commitment / leadership
* Available to start in January or February 2020 for a period of 6 months
Why should you join us?
* We will challenge you and give you responsability at an early stage, allowing you to develop your carrer as an internation business leader with the required support at every stage of the process, including on-going feedback and coaching.
* You'll be part of an international and multicultural team where diversity is very high both in terms of gender and in terms of nationality, where performance and achievement are the common ground to build growth.
* The position is based in Brussels/Amsterdam
RB is different: "good enough" isn't good enough here...
...Apply now for a chance to really change the game
|Posted on:||28 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, French, Dutch|