Want to make your mark in sales? As our Assistant Key Account Manager in Belgium, you'll have the freedom to gain hands-on experience with some of the world's most leading consumer products.
Reporting to the Key Account Manager (KAM), you participate in executing strategic plans of brands to develop category sales. You also participate in the development of the short-, medium- and long-term market shares of your clients.
* You support the KAM with the evolution of your customers' performance (assortment, promotion, merchandising) and you recommend suitable action plans.
* You help manage promotional operations.
* You create the launch material for new products.
* You are responsible for competitive intelligence (promo tracking, new launches).
* You are given responsibility for specific projects for your clients.
* You can be in direct contact with our Distributor customers.
You'll succeed because...
Culturally, you have an entrepreneurial spirit. You are ambitious and motivated, hungry to take on responsibility in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You're also action-oriented, a pragmatic problem solver and share our drive to succeed. Even when faced with obstacles.
Besides, you are…
* Student at a business school, you showcase autonomy and organizational skills
* You have a sensibility for FMCG processes
* You are eager to learn and are result-oriented
* You have shown to be disciplined and like analyzing
* You have good interpersonal skills and like to work in teams
* You understand and speak English fluently, Dutch or French is considered a plus
* Ideally, you already have some experience in the field
You'll love it because...
* With complete involvement from the first day, you'll be fully included as part of our team - bringing household name products to millions of customers worldwide.
* You'll take responsibility for sales and commercial projects from the outset, gaining new skills and experience.
* You'll create game-changing innovations in an open and international environment.
* The focus will be on 'learning through doing' but with the support and mentoring of our experienced team.
* From the end of June, 2021 for a period of 6 months
* Location: Brussels, close to the "Erasmus" metro station
* You will receive a reimbursement of your costs (rent + transport + phone subscription + lunch) up to EUR950 per month.
* We also reimburse one return ticket to your home country up until EUR150 maximum.
Each adventure with Reckitt is different - It's up to you to play!
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need
|Posted on:||30 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|