No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 1xxxx0 - Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium
Come and join one of the world's leading brand!
Colgate-Palmolive offers a paid internship for an Assistant Account Manager at our Brussels site for a duration of 6 months starting from Jan 2022.
In this internship you are assistant to the Account Manager of a key account, who is responsible for all categories (Oral Care, Body Care, Cleaners, Softeners) and brands (Colgate, Palmolive, Sanex , Ajax, Soupline, La Croix, Tahiti, elmex sensitive).
This internship has many highlights such as:
* Commercial development and the launch of new products:
* Monitoring of the business plan for the different categories and within the brands
* Development and maintenance of an interface facilitating the monitoring of promotions and new products with our customer service
* Help with the preparation of meetings with the various buyers
* Preparation and participation in monthly meetings with our sales force
* Administrative follow-up of the customer to ensure that sales and marketing strategies are implemented at the central but also in the store.
* Analyzes, recommendations and follow-ups of our major initiatives:
Analysis and monitoring of category markets at the distributors mentioned
Analysis of sales results and more specifically promotions implemented at the distributors mentioned
Follow-up of sales forecasts
The study of assortments and optimization recommendations
Help in recommending and implementing promotional plans and innovations.
Required profile :
* Ideally in Master 1 or 2 in business school
* Fluency in written and oral English and French
* Autonomous and able to take charge of projects
* Ability to analyze, synthesize, rigor, sense of initiative
* A first experience in marketing / sales is an asset
In short, we offer you an interesting, varied and paid internship where you will work in close collaboration with the sales and marketing departments and in which you will be able to evaluate and measure the impact of your actions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love programme please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
|Posted on:||01 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|