We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Overview: Reporting to Brazil Quality Manager, the intern will support the Quality Manager with presentations, reports, consolidation of indicators in LAM, FUP.
Specific responsibilities of the role:
* Quality Intern will have focus on Quality Manager support, specially for Projects Performance Indicator consolidation, organize presentations, reports and follow specifics tasks according to the Quality demands.
Qualifications & Experience
* Bachelor Degree of Engineering (Industrial, Production, Mechanical, Electrical, …) under formation as of Jul/2023.
* Hability with Power Point, Excel, Word;
* Desirable awareness on Quality tools as 8D, Pareto, ISO certification, Fishbone, 5 Whys, 5W+2H, …
* Previous experience
* No previous experience is required.
* Language skills
* Portuguese - Fluent
* English - Intermediary
* Spanish - Intermediary
* Travel required
* No required.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|
|Languages:||English, Portuguese, Spanish|