We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About the (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Project:
The (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program is (COMPANY NAME)'s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at (COMPANY NAME):
* Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
* Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
* Gain visibility: with Internship Experience Project in your title, you'll have a global network of (COMPANY NAME) leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team:
Support associate who is driven by a desire to provide our customers with outstanding technical customer service. The primary responsibility is to assist our customers in resolving issues related to the implementation, deployment, functionality, and usage of (COMPANY NAME) Products.
The consultant will need the ability to support complex environments that include a variety of operating systems, platforms, and databases.
What you'll do:
Position Title: (COMPANY NAME) iXP intern - Product Support Engineer for P&T
Location: São Leopoldo, RS
In this role, you'll:
* Enable customers to implement and operate their (COMPANY NAME) solutions efficiently by providing state-of-the-art support services.
* Collaborate closely with partners, as well as with various other (COMPANY NAME) departments, like Consulting and Sales.
* Managing internal and external escalations incl. Customer communication (if required)
* Temporarily safeguard customers in critical/escalated situations
* Orchestration of experts for fast issue resolution
* Analyze and resolve reported incidents by means of knowledge databases and/or verifying customizing entries or hardware parameters
* Root Cause Analysis of reported incidents
* Call deflection (productizing knowledge, moderating forums, knowledge sharing etc.)
* Participation in global projects around support processes, infrastructure requirements and quality assurance
* Report errors to Development
* Provide consulting for customers on procedural issues and queries
* Provide weekend and evening shift as scheduled
Who you are:
* Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or similar areas or University Students expecting to graduate in the next two years
* Basic Knowledgein Object Oriented Programming (Java, C++, ABAP/4 etc)
* Excellent customer focus and communication skills (oral/written)
* Problem solving/analytical skills
* Flexible approach to working in teams as well as environment
* Fluent in English (Spanish skills would be a benefit)
* Accounting, Financial, or banking knowledge is an advantage
* Experience or eagerness to learn in an IT related area, e.g. consulting/support/development job appreciated Fresh graduates with strong inclination towards technical work may also apply
* Familiarity with Business Software ((COMPANY NAME) or comparable solutions) and/or Business Processes
* Prior Industry experience providing technical support for enterprise software is a plus
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don't miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
(COMPANY NAME) DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. Weaspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org@sxx.xxm, APJ:Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA:Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
We build breakthroughs together
(COMPANY NAME) innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, (COMPANY NAME) has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At (COMPANY NAME), we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
(COMPANY NAME)'s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At (COMPANY NAME), we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm
For (COMPANY NAME) employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the (COMPANY NAME) Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the (COMPANY NAME) Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: xxxxx8 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: xxxxx8
Posted Date: Aug x, xxx2
Work Area: Administration
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
São Leopoldo, BR
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|