* *Typical duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* *Review and analyze customer requirements and specifications. Work side by side with proposal consultants & application engineers to generate the best competitive technical solution and satisfy customer requirements.
* *Generate technical and commercial proposals for automation systems using the best competitive solution composed of GE and third-party suites of products and services in efficient and timely manner as demanded by the request for proposal deadline.
* *Generate cost sheets to report the sell price, profit and all costs to the business leadership.
* *Attend to customer meetings to discuss technical and commercial issues related to proposals along with the Proposal Consultants.
* *Help to enhancement, maintenance and implementation of the assorted tools used by the Proposals Team
* *Automation, electronic or computing engineering students at 3rd or 4th, seeking a BS degree.
* *Ability to interpret customer specification and technical designs.
* *Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask while coordinating multiple priorities.
* *Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
* *Working knowledge of MS Office based products.
* *Strong ability in Excel and VBA programming.
* *Languages: Portuguese & English.
* *Positive "can-do" attitude and technically creative thought process.
* *Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
* *Basic networking knowledge.
* *Spanish is desirable