WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for (COMPANY NAME), one of the world's fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is (COMPANY NAME)?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
(COMPANY NAME) was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet's most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At (COMPANY NAME), every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a waveour team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
As an F&B Rockstar you will:
* Be able to work in all areas of food and beverages, including the bar, restaurant, and kitchen, you will learn how to make inventories, recipes and calculate costs.
* Prepare tables and serve food and drinks.
* Become a mixology expert, learn trendy techniques of food recipes.
* Develop and support playground activities
Besides the (COMPANY NAME) ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
* Full free breakfast every day at the location.
* 30% discount at all (COMPANY NAME) locations.
* 20% discount in (COMPANY NAME)'s F&B.
* 20% discount for your family and friends.
* Certificate of completion of the internship.
* Full free access to the (COMPANY NAME) CoWork spaces, culture and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
* You will have the support of your Manager and location team while leading and implementing a real-life industry project that will make a direct impact in (COMPANY NAME)'s operation.
* Certification in a variety of hospitality areas through (COMPANY NAME) online training.
* Three free nights at any (COMPANY NAME) hotel location around the world (in dorms).
* Possibility to stay at (COMPANY NAME) in one of the best touristic locations in the world.
* Great opportunities to develop your career due to our constant growth.
It only takes to be:
* Currently enrolled in a Brazilian University
* Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
* Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship! You'll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly. Are you in
|Posted on:||10 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|