Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world's marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 (COMPANY NAME) team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. (COMPANY NAME) empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
This role interacts with all members of the operations team, partnering with sales, account management, product, engineering, and creative. The ideal candidate will be trained to deeply understand the inner workings of (COMPANY NAME)'s best-in-class technology, have the ability to assist a technical integration, and display good communication skills and teamwork ability to help launching and extending technical partnerships.
What you will do?
* Work with all sorts of data files (XML, JSON, CSV) and databases (SQL mostly);
* Support the configuration of internal management systems for digital advertising campaigns;
* Review campaign performance and optimize them via new set up and integration changes, identifying and solving problems;
* Test and troubleshoot client's implementation, providing feedback to the client's engineering team;
* Help on the technical rollout of new products added on the client's portfolio;
* Participate actively in the day-to-day technical solutions team, suggesting new ideas and interacting with co-workers in a fast paced innovative environment;
* Participate with the wider global team to improve and develop new tools and processes;
* Contribute to the improvements of the product integration methodology;
* Communicate with clients, partners and commercial teams, to understand their needs;
Who you are?
* Bilingual Portuguese and English both spoken and written;
* Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology Student;
* Good Programming Logic;
* Basic knowledge of programming in any language;
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent