The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull's-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie's among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
This role is responsible for purchasing and managing spend in the Capex Category within the Kraft Heinz Indirect Procurement LATAM organization.
The Procurement Capex Specialist LATAM may lead and facilitate the strategic sourcing process for Capex spend categories of a certain level to include market and industry analysis, supplier research and review, category and supplier segmentation, sourcing events, analysis, negotiations, contracting and implementation.
* Liaise with Engineering and Project teams. Where appropriate develop the procurement strategy for each project.
* Develop and Implement standard tendering documentation including compliancy and evaluation templates.
* Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier's reputation and history.
* Evaluate Tender responses in terms of Safety, Health & Environment, Quality and Value for Money.
* Assist in the identification of new suppliers and ensure due diligence is carried out for all new sources of supply.
* Negotiate Plant and Machinery maintenance contracts and leasing arrangements.
* Coordinate contract milestones, drawings, documentation, deliverables.
* Manage supply chain risk. Manage the supply base and manage critical supplier performance
* Evaluate and monitor contract performance following contract placement to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes.
* Develop and lead the sourcing and supplier selection process for CAPEX category to support manufacturing and operations goals and objectives.
* Responsible for the delivery of specific cost savings and cash flow targets in alignment with overarching goals and objectives, with a focus on Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Deliver results in key performance areas including Capex Saving, Capex Execution and Payment Terms negotiation.
* Negotiate and implement appropriate contracts with supplier ensuring the most optimal terms and conditions for Kraft Heinz, while not negatively impacting service or quality.
* Be responsible for learning, understanding and following all Kraft Heinz policies, in addition to Procurement policies and procedures as part of the overarching Procurement governance model.
* Ensuring compliance with not only Capex's, but also all Local, Regional and Global Procurement policies and procedures.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
* Bachelor´s degree in business or engineering required
* Minimum of 8 year's experience in Capex Procurement or experience in EPC industry
* Strong familiarity and knowledge of engineering and construction in manufacturing environment is desired
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
* Ability to demonstrate strategic thought leadership including strategy development and implementation.
* Comfort working with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally
* Experience negotiating with vendors
* Experience in reviewing and negotiating legal agreements
* Ability to multitask and juggle projects at varying levels of complexity
* Motivated, self-directed, and detail oriented.
* Ability to travel regionally and ready to connect at different time zones.
* English and Spanish language are essential.
São Paulo - Eldorado
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|