The intern will be responsible to provide support to the area of Streaming Marketing in various activities such as material flow and financial management. The activities of the intern are related to T1 and T2 and local productions campaigns supporting approval processes and implementation of demands of the entire team.
* Support in the development of T1 and T2 campaigns, such as promotions approvals, layouts approvals, localization of content;
* Support in the local production campaigns;
* Interface with the synergy team to guarantee that all the materials are up to date.
* Casual buyer to register suppliers in the system, open POs, receive invoices and conclude the process with the GR, carrying out contracts, and filling out the financial table weekly.
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal);
* Good judgment, problem-solving, critical-thinking and decision-making skills;
* Strong project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills;
* Ability to coordinate with various professionals across multiple departments and levels of seniority;
* Advanced knowledge of Power Point and Excel;
* Be passionate about entertainment / sports;
* Familiarity with media;
* Familiarity with excel spreadsheets, organizing tools.
Studying Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or a related. - Scheduled for completion in June/2023
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|