Position at (COMPANY NAME)
Marketing Intern, Sales Solutions
Location: São Paulo
Searching for your dream job? At (COMPANY NAME), we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
(COMPANY NAME) was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. (COMPANY NAME) has more than 7,600 full-time employees with offices in 30 cities around the world. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital CV - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
(COMPANY NAME)'s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers. As a Marketing Intern, you will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in the classroom to real-world Marketing experiences. We will help you build skills and help you transform your career trajectory.
Some of these responsibilities could include:
* Support marketing campaigns implementation for events, webcasts, email marketing and social media.
* Management of purchases, suppliers and give-aways.
* Support marketing reports: extract data from different sources and generate monthly and quarterly reports.
* Translation review of global materials.
* Execution of monthly newsletter.
* Must be currently enrolled and pursuing a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Advertising or related to.
* Experience using MS Excel, Power Point, Photoshop and image editing software (basic).
* Availability of at least 1 year of internship, 30 hours/week from Monday to Friday.
* Fluent English.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
* Advanced Spanish is a plus.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in Portuguese.
* Ability to deal with multiple and simultaneous demands, being autonomous and efficient.
* Excellent interpersonal relationships.
* Resilient, logical thinking and curious