Position at (COMPANY NAME)
Sales Operations Intern
Location: São Paulo
(COMPANY NAME) was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At (COMPANY NAME), we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As a Sales Operations Intern, you will apply the knowledge and skills learned in the classroom to real-world and will build your skills and help you transform and elevate your career trajectory.
* Participating and leading projects in order to optimize operations and maximize sales opportunities.
* Elaborating data analysis and performance reports.
* Constant exposure to the Sales Operations Global team (US, Europe, Asia and Oceania).
* Availability of at least 1 year of internship
* Availability to work 30 hours/week from Monday to Friday
* Enrolled and pursuing a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar courses
* Fluency in English
* Experience using MS Excel
* Experience with SQL.
* High energy, enthusiastic individual.
* Attention to detail and highly organized.
* Independent, autonomous and adaptable to change.
* An active interest in training and development.
* Humor is a huge part of (COMPANY NAME) culture. Changing the world is hard work so it's important we have a few laughs while we're doing it!
lang: en_US (COMPANY NAME) Facebook Twitter Email