ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT TRAINEESHIP PROGRAMME 2021
Svoge chocolate plant has a rich history of almost 100 years and in 2019 celebrated 25 years as part of Modelez Bulgaria. The plant is one of the biggest and most modernized chocolate manufacturers in Bulgaria with a diverse portfolio of tablets, pralines and countlines. The plant produces power brands like Milka and Cadbury as well as local jewels like Moreni, Svoge, Sezoni and Mlechen. Our products are carefully prepared by more than 500 employees and shipped to clients all over the world.
In Svoge, we are keen on growing talent. If you want to take your first career steps in a winning team of committed professionals, our Traineeship Programme 2021 is the right opportunity for you. It will allow you to gain valuable knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing context of our business.
Upon completion of the programme, according to your performance and available job roles, you may be offered to join our team in a permanent position!
Are you ready to #MakeItHappen at Mondelēz? Join our mission to lead the future of snacking!
Which of our functions need smart Trainee?
* Develop leadership and cross-functional team skills by coordinating shop-floor initiatives
* Learn and support our Lean Manufacturing approach and plant roadmap towards Industry 4.0
* Boost your technical and technological knowledge and skills by dealing with practical cases
* Take part in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative team structure
* Develop cross-functional skills in equipment and utilities maintenance
* Gain experience with developing and deploying asset care strategies as well as the daily, weekly and monthly governance of the asset reliability agenda
* Legislative compliance & preventive maintenance activities within an Integrated Lean Six Sigma environment
INTEGRATED LEAN SIX SIGMA
* Gain experience in project and process management in cross-functional teams
* On the job training of Early Management and Vertical Start-ups of projects
* Get Yellow Belt and Green Belt certification
* Acquire focused improvement skills and understanding of Integrated Lean Six Sigma principles
* Gain experience with the site quality system, including internal documentation and change management control
* Support the team to ensure employees are meeting the quality food safety compliance agenda Drive the implementation of quality and food safety systems to ensure compliance with the MDLZ Quality Chain Management System (QCMS), policies (QP's) and HACCP standards.
What do you need on the way to success?
* University degree in Engineering or Food Production
* Very good command of English
* Fluency in Bulgarian
* Advanced computer literacy (MS Office - MS Excel / PowerPoint)
* Self-motivated and agile learner
* Goal oriented, team player and energetic
* Eager to develop in a fast-paced organisation
What's in it for you?
* 12-month traineeship with options for a permanent position upon completion * Full-time contract
* Attractive monthly remuneration
* Additional health insurance
* On-site canteen with a significant discount for employees
* Quarterly free company products
* Organised transportation from Sofia to Svoge and back
* Company events and initiatives
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We are leading the future of snacking with mouth-watering iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita, LU and Ritz biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Green & Blacks, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Philadelphia and Dairylea cheese; and Maynards Bassetts, Trebor and Trident gums. Our more than 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Intern (Fixed Term)
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|