Job Description & SummaryLearn through experience and find the skills you'll use to solve challenges today and tomorrow.
Looking for your first job in Finance & Accounting? Feeling both excited and a little frightened - are you ready, or should you wait another year? Worrying if you will be able to balance between work and university?
Good. Because internships, by design, are meant to answer all those questions. Or, like ours, go the extra mile and let you dive into real businesses, fast and secure. We all started years ago where you are today:
✔️ curious to make the bridge between theory and practice,
✔️ not 100% sure if the audit is their calling (but loving it in the end),
✔️ striving for a demanding yet rewarding job with a clear career path.
We have accumulated decades of experience developing and mentoring entry-level professionals and equipping them with solid analytical and technical skills that can leverage a career advancement in (almost) any business field.
You can join in, too, if:
* You are curious to explore numerous industry and business models - from banking and fintechs, through manufacturing and SaaS companies, to telecoms and more
* You want to support different teams on various projects and feel no day is ever the same
* You are excited to perform financial analysis and get to know the stories behind the numbers
* You strive to learn from seasoned professionals eager to share their world-class know-how
* You are curious and want to solve puzzles of information
If that matches your vision of a great internship, we have much to offer to put you on the fast-learning path:
* A "Buddy" to ease your onboarding and make sure all your questions are heard;
* A "Coach" to guide your development and help you choose wisely your next steps;
* Access to global best practices and work in regional and international teams
* Monthly salary plus all our employee benefits including additional medical insurance, food vouchers, sport card, fringe benefit;
* Central office location
* And last - flexible working hours to help you combine studies with work (we told you, we've been there too).
Now, when we got your attention, this is what we are looking for:
* 3d or last year students in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related disciplines;
* Familiarity with fundamental accounting principles
* Excellent written and spoken English;
* Proficiency in MS Excel;
* Strong time management and organizational skills
* Analytical thinking and attention to details
* Team player with a high level of integrity
Oh, and yes - we don't promise it will be easy, but we promise it will be worth it.
Ready to join? Apply with a CV in English, and include a cover letter if you want to stand out.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Auditing / Accounting|