From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
* Contribute to the feature and content design of world class mobile games
* Learn the fundamental skills of designing game systems, characters, quests, and much more
* Configure data in the game engine to turn design into reality
* Work closely with designers, artists, programmers, and QA in an open collaborative environment
* Use playtests, player feedback, and metrics to gain insights and refine your work
* Analyze competitive games to learn about the target audience and market
Our ideal candidate will have:
* Passion for mobile free-to-play games
* Progress towards a degree or diploma in game design or equivalent academic experience
* Knowledge of free-to-play game design fundamentals
* Demonstrated aptitude for game design shown through school or personal game projects
* Outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills
* Strong technical ability to quickly master new software tools
* Ability to adapt and hit deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment
* Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
As bonus we'll also consider:
* Working knowledge of an established game engine, such as Unity
* Experience with spreadsheets tools, image editors, scripting tools, and flowchart software
Why join (COMPANY NAME)?
* You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
* You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
* You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
What (COMPANY NAME) Toronto can offer you?
* Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
* Video game room equipped with your favourites
* Fresh Fruit every morning
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
(COMPANY NAME) Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. (COMPANY NAME) Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.