(COMPANY NAME) is a worldwide technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. (COMPANY NAME) manufactures graphics processing units (GPUs), as well as system on a chip units (SOCs) for the mobile computing market. Our work in visual computing - the art and science of computer graphics - has led to thousands of patented inventions, breakthrough technologies, deep industry relationships and a globally recognized brand.
We are looking for a Notebook GeForce Performance Engineer Intern to join a highly collaborative and fun-spirited team who will be responsible for the maintenance, development, and execution of notebook performance testing for the world's fastest, power-efficient GPUs. This is a truly a unique opportunity that will combine a broad set of technical and non-technical skills together. The ideal candidate would be passionate about the newest graphics and technology developments and ultimately a PC hobbyist at heart. If you are interested in the tech industry, along with gaming and benchmarking, we'd like to hear from you!
What you'll be doing:
Some of the various responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Designing and developing testing automation and software tools.
* Working with and debugging pre-production software and hardware.
* Implementing special test environments such as thermal controlled testing.
* Analyzing performance data and taking those finding to write concise reports to technical and non-technical audiences.
What we would like to see:
* Currently pursuing a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
* Solid fundamentals of software development.
* Experience in automation and testing (whether through school or work experience).
* Familiar with PC benchmarking and performance analysis.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to work with technical and non-technical teams.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Advanced Linux experience
* Strong working knowledge of Python
* Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
* Familiar with (COMPANY NAME)'s products and technologies.
* Growth mindset and constantly trying to pick up new skills and knowledge.
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our special engineering teams are growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you