This role contributes in the build, analysis and reporting of an OMNI channel setup in Retail and eCom. You are going to help build and monitor reporting for Ship from Store, Endless Aisle, Click and Collect and Retail ATP (available to purchase = retail inventory). Develop OMNI channel tools with global partners to drive never out of stock models for eCom by picking retail inventory and driving incremental sales.
Please find a video of Tristan Hercules, the hiring manager, about the role here: https://yxxxx.xx/xxxxxxxxxx4
This internship is an excellent learning opportunity for a top talent with strong communication, creative problem-solving skills and a passion for sports and the sporting goods industry. You are going to master challenges in this team as well as be involved in cross-functional projects.
Duration: May 4th - August 21st 2020 (16 weeks)
Remuneration: 15CAD/ hour
How to apply:
Please impress us with your resume and an application video (maximum 2 minutes) - how did this work out this last year? Max. 2 minutes seem a bit short to me : Be creative and show us how you are you living the "3Cs": Confidence, Creativity and Collaboration.
We are interested in who you are, your passion for the role and the industry and how you can contribute to our culture here at (COMPANY NAME).
Please upload your video to YouTube, Dropbox or a similar application and include the link to your video in your online application form.
Application deadline: February 17th 2020
The final stage of the selection process (in person) will prospectively be between March 16th and 24th, with decisions to be communicated shortly after.
* Build and develop Retail ATP with global IT and OMNI partners.
* Build and Maintain reports for orders placed on SAM tablets from Retail
* Provide analysis and commentary on results, including highlighting risks and opportunities
* Design process maps for OMNI channel sales
* Project lead the implementation of Wifi and data collection capabilities in stores.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
* A background in marketing, ecommerce, and specifically experience in data analysis, is an asset
* Strong excel skills, including the ability to create and maintain reports using Adobe and Omniture
* Detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities to accomplish assignments simultaneously under tight deadlines.
* Exposure to Access, Word, and PowerPoint are an asset
* Identify and propose opportunities for improvement.
* Ability to effectively interact with all levels of business via phone, written communication and in person.
* Awareness of (COMPANY NAME) core cultures and values
* Currently enrolled in a College/University program related to Business, Finance and/or Accounting
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants' needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Brand: (COMPANY NAME)
Position Type: Intern