At (COMPANY NAME) Canada, it is our employees which make the difference... Our 75 nationalities are part of our diversity!
Do you like challenges, a structured framework, the prospect of optimizing and innovating? You are known for your originality and want a certain freedom to think while sharing your knowledge and ideas?
... Come help us contribute to the growth of our Canadian platform!
This summer, (COMPANY NAME) Canada opens its doors to you for a paid Summer Internship from May to August 2021.
During that time, the Interns will benefit from a program composed of several corporate events, including a welcoming session, training and presentation to Management.
We are looking for a Summer Intern in our FRESH team.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The FRESH team ensures that appropriate solutions are put in place for the Finance (accounting) and Tax organization to meet their business objectives. The team acts as the bridge for the Finance and Tax organization to various departments within the (COMPANY NAME) group, mainly the Business, PMO and Technology organizations in New York, New Jersey, California, Montreal, Mumbai, London and Paris.
The team works simultaneously on a wide range of projects arising from business and regulatory changes and strategic initiatives. The team is also responsible for the reengineering of existing applications to improve functionality and efficiency. The team also provides first line user support through training, research and responding to general queries.
* Manager of FRESH Transversal Support, Transformation and Efficiency Team
The main responsibility of this role will be to set up of the FRESH NAR Sharepoint and working with PMO/PPM team to transition and implement BAU processes
His/her main responsibilities will include:
* Setting up the FRESH NA Sharepoint Site
* Educating the full FRESH NA team on the required standard
* Work with the PPM/PMO team in improving the BAU process
* Assist with Clarity Migration
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
* Experience using Sharepoint
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc…)
* Good understanding of collaborative IT tools - One Note, web pages, shared documents etc…
* Good systems skills, good understanding of IT databases (although programming skills are not required)
* Experience as a finance professional ideally within banking and the finance function.
* A knowledge of institutional banking would be advantageous, in particular the products and processes employed, and the various functions that support the activity.
* A good understanding of the finance function and its main objectives,
* An understanding of the role of the IT function and its relationship with Finance
* Experience of change management and working with business analysts, project and program managers
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
* Communicates pro-actively with management, escalating risks and issues as necessary
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple objectives
* Good Documentation Skills
* Commitment to project deadlines, sense of drive and urgency
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate and relate easily with IT, Finance users and back office managers; and who can align people to a common vision
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
* Displays dedication & prioritizes problems by considering the impact on the business; identifies quick-wins
* Thinks laterally to identify other sources of useful information and sees ways around obstacles and barriers
*Deadline to apply: 11:59 PM on Monday, Febuary 1st, 2021.*
Are you ready to take on this challenge with one of the largest international banking group? Do not wait any longer and apply.
About (COMPANY NAME)
With more than 200,000 employees in 72 countries, the Group serves nearly 32 million individual customers and 850,000 professionals, entrepreneurs, SMEs and large companies. (COMPANY NAME) is a leading bank in the euro zone and a leading international banking player.
Did you know? In 2019, (COMPANY NAME) named World's Best Bank for Corporate Responsibility 2019
About (COMPANY NAME) in Canada
With more than 900 employees, (COMPANY NAME) Canada continues to attract experts from diverse fields as well as ambitious young talent from around the world. We are proud to offer our employees a rewarding and international workplace where they can build their professional careers by honing their skills, meeting challenges and enriching their knowledge of the financial industry.
A recruitment policy that promotes equality and diversity:
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. (COMPANY NAME) recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status (Employment Equity Act).
Part of (COMPANY NAME) dedication to diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is clearly reflected on how we believe and live diversity and inclusion all together. As such, one of (COMPANY NAME)' initiatives is hosting Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) which are focused on equality of gender, sexual orientation and learning from other cultures.
We can assist with access to job offers for people with disabilities who may be unable to use our career site - please contact us by email canada_recrutement [at] ca.(COMPANY NAME) (dot) com or by phone on 5xx-xxx-xxx0
Want to know more about the (COMPANY NAME) Group?
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **
Primary Location: CA-QC-MontréalJob Type: InternshipJob: FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROLEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: IndifferentSchedule: Full-time Reference
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|