As the CTG Intern, you will be responsible for and assisting with:
* Delivering monthly sales report timely and accurately for all Product Groups within the organization.
* Providing monthly Profit & Lose analysis
* Assisting with month end activities
* Assisting with Cost Centre Planning Assisting with Target Business Plan and Current Forecast reports
* Completing CTG internal control topics
* Assisting with Production analysis
* Monitoring Cost Centre actual results vs plan
* Assisting with all CTG projects
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor degree completed/in progress or above in finance or business.
* Strong analytic mindset.
* Prior Co-op experience in finance/controlling environment is a strong asset.
* Strong communications skills
* Self-motivated and pro-active
* Team player with the willingness to work in a flexible and challenging environment
* Advanced computer skills for MS office, especially Excel and Power Point and PowerBI
* SAP knowledge is an asset
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. (COMPANY NAME) Rexroth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|