4 month internship starting in May 2022
This role is within the Model Risk Governance Team of the Risk Management Division (RISQ). RISQ's main mission is to contribute to develop (COMPANY NAME) Group business and returns through the implementation of an efficient risk management process. The intern will work for a team in charge of model risk governance & ad-hoc requests for MRM Governance.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Contribute in the enhancements of the Model Inventory tool and certification process
- Prepare and help coordinate risk analysis reporting to risk committees
- Assist MRM Governance with implementation of Continuous Model Monitoring Framework and metrics
- Assist on technical solutions for digitizing risk management processes
- Ongoing maintenance of tools/systems to support the enterprise in producing aggregate risk analysis reports
- Verify the all models are properly inventoried and liaise with stakeholders
- Liaise with both 1st and 2nd Line of Defense for timely and accurate contributions.
- Assist MRM in running programs to retrieve data for the calculation of CMM metrics
- Design Business Intelligence reports to improve risk management effectiveness
Strong Analytical skills
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Willingness to assist other team members when necessary
Knowledge of VBA is a plus
Business Intelligence Tool such as Microsoft Power BI or Tableau is a plus
Knowledge of Financial Products & Banking Processes is a plus
Bilingual. English is mandatory because the most part of the team is based in the US.
Bachelor or Master's degree with a major in Finance, Finance Engineering
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||4 months|