Our team is in charge of regulatory reporting and trading applications. We cover development, operation and support for these applications. We adhere to agile and DevOps principles. Our team has the privilege of working in close collaboration with our stakeholders and a multitude of neighbour teams.
The responsibilities of the developer include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Implement various improvements to our existing systems
* Design, implement and deploy new services and applications
* Perform testing, Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Tests
* Participate in brainstorms, code reviews and other activities with the team
* Help in migrating existing services to new platforms
* Troubleshoot bugs, issues and production incidents
* Create and maintain documentation
Technical experience :
Basic knowledge of the following technologies is preferred:
* Hands on experience of object-oriented programming (Java or C# an asset)
* Hands on experience with unit testing
* Awareness of a wide variety of technologies (database, networking, operating systems, file formats, etc.)
* Functional in French and English, both written and oral.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Detail oriented
* Team player
* Self learner
* Java, C#, Python, Angular, Bash, Powershell, etc.
* SQL - SQL Server, Oracle, SQLite
* Development and deployment toolchains (GIT, Jenkins, XL-Deploy, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
* Linux, Windows