4 month internship starting in May 2022
Your day-to-day missions :
* Collect needs and specify the models to be implemented
* Identify best practices to integrate AI in the (COMPANY NAME)'s context
* Create software solutions using AI technologies
* Implement, test and deliver functionalities according to our standards
* Deploy AI solutions to end-users
In this position, you will be guided by members of the Hub AI who will be committed to providing you the tools and advice that you need to successfully complete your internship.
* Very vibrant position, many challenges for you to meet
* A promotion of several interns, fostering exchange and teamwork.
* Team and project on a human scale, sense of mutual support, high level of skills
Skills and Education :
* You are currently enrolled in a Master's degree or Bachelor degree with an IT specialization (software development or data science/analytics focus) and you are interested in machine learning.
* A first experience in Data Science or Python would be appreciated.
* You are fluent in English and French
* You are able to own over your work quickly
* You have a sense of responsibility and you feel comfortable taking initiatives
* You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with rapidly changing
Technical skills required
* Programming Tools : Python, Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn, Git, Jupyter Notebook
* Databases : PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Oracle
* Servers : Unix & Windows
Would be a plus
* Knowledge of ETL tools : Pentaho Data Integration, Talend, Informatica
* Knowledge of BI tools: Power BI, Tableau, Grafana
* Knowledge of DevOps tools: Docker, Kubernetes
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||4 months|