4-months internship starting in May 2022
Tasks and responsibilities
Collect needs and specify the functionalities to be implemented from end users and Product Owners.
Develop the different parts of the application from the user interface to data management.
Implement, test and deliver functionalities according to our standards and following the Continuous Integration process.
Provide support on day-to-day operations supporting Defect, Problem, and Crisis processes
Be an active member of the team in terms of decision making and process improvements
Contribute to the team continuous improvement through communication, documentation and automation
* Very vibrant position, many challenges for you to meet
* Team and projects on a human scale, sense of mutual support, high level of skills
* Agile method (SCRUM): PO/Sponsors who are caring, competent as well as demanding
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program with an IT specialization.
- A first experience in a full-stack developer role would be appreciated.
- You are bilingual, English and French
* Experience with Java and/or Python
* Experience with HTML/CSS, Angular, Bootstrap
* Good knowledge of SQL language
Would be a plus
* Understanding of development cycles: SDLC, Agile, Continuous delivery
* Knowledge of Spring Boot, as well as Django or Flask
* Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes)
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||4 months|