4 month internship starting in May 2022
Tasks and responsibilities :
With the support of the SG MSC teams, you will be in charge of:
- Collecting the needs and specifying the functionalities to be implemented.
- Develop the different parts of the application from the user interface to the data management.
- Implement, test and deliver functionality following our standards.
You will evolve existing tools and/or create new tools to facilitate the different tasks of the team.
You will have a lot of autonomy, will have to make decisions, and you will have to be able to communicate on the progress of your projects.
Internship environment :
- Very dynamic position, many challenges to take up
- Team and projects on a human scale, sense of mutual aid, high level of skills
- Agile method (SCRUM): PO/Sponsors caring, competent and demanding
Skills and Education :
- Java and/or Python development experience.
- Web development experience (HTML/CSS, React/Angular, Bootstrap).
- Good knowledge of the SQL language.
- Very strong autonomy and ownership on his work.
- A fast learner and likes to work in a very dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Rigorous, dynamic, likes details and able to work in an agile environment.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sense of teamwork to contribute to the development of homogeneous applications.
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, as well as Flask/FastAPI.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of the Agile Method, an asset
- You are currently preparing a Bachelor's or Master's degree with a major in IT. - A first experience in a full-stack developer role would be appreciated.
- You are bilingual, French/English.
- You have good communication skills
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||4 months|