As a Producer Intern at (COMPANY NAME) Toronto, you'll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Disney Magic Kingdoms and Lego Legacy: Heroes Unboxed, which were created in the Toronto studio.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
* Contribute to the production of features and content for world class mobile games
* Learn the fundamental skills of producing game systems, characters, quests, and much more
* Make plans, tracks tasks, and remove blockers to ensure that work is delivered on time
* Work closely with designers, artists, programmers, and QA to turn ideas into reality
* Use playtests, player feedback, and metrics to gain insights and refine your work
* Analyze competitive games to learn about the target audience and market
Our ideal candidate will have:
* Returning to a degree/diploma program after completion of the internship, or required to fulfill work placement prior to graduation
* Progress towards a degree or diploma in game design/project management or equivalent academic experience
* Passion for mobile free-to-play games
* Progress towards a degree or diploma in game production or equivalent academic experience
* Knowledge of game production and agile development fundamentals
* Demonstrated aptitude for game production shown through school or personal game projects
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to adapt and hit deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment
* Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
As bonus we'll also consider:
* Experience with task management tools, such as JIRA or Microsoft Project
Why join (COMPANY NAME)?
* You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
* You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
* You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
What (COMPANY NAME) Toronto can offer you?
* Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
* Video game room equipped with your favourites
* Fresh Fruit every morning
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
(COMPANY NAME) Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. (COMPANY NAME) Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.