As a member of the Employer Brand Marketing team, you'll be responsible for supporting a wide range of recruitment marketing and talent attraction activities. You'll work closely with Marketing and Growth Managers to help tell the world's Engineers, Data Scientists, and more about (COMPANY NAME)'s unique employer value proposition. As we grow globally, and continue to support more merchants around the world, you will be instrumental in raising global brand awareness of (COMPANY NAME) as a top employer.
The Employer Brand Marketing team takes an integrated marketing approach, which means you'll have the opportunity to grow your experience in all aspects of marketing, including social media, paid advertising, experiential, public relations, market research, and more. We don't shy away from taking risks and trying new tactics.The ability to work in a fast paced environment, think creatively, problem solve, prioritize, project manage, and communicate with stakeholders will be the key to success in this role.
We are looking to hire a 6 month contract position with the opportunity to transition into a full-time role. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has previously had some experience as a marketer to develop their skills, broaden their experience and have real impact fast.
* Help ideate, build, and launch creative brand marketing campaigns across multiple channels in our priority talent markets around the world.
* Assist with market research and the sharing of insights with stakeholders.
* Support the creation of video, photo, and other digital content to help tell the story of (COMPANY NAME)'s unique employer brand.
* Partner with recruiting and other teams to organize events, sponsorships, and other experiential activations.
* Collaborate with the public relations team on employer media opportunities, including top employer award submissions.
* Provide operational support with project management, data tracking and reporting, budget management, etc.
* Experience working in marketing or branding (paid digital campaigns, social media, events)
* Demonstrated ability to create value and make an impact
* Bonus: experience in recruitment marketing, copywriting, or content creation
Use the Message to Hiring Manager section of your application to tell us about a recent marketing project or campaign you've worked on. What results did you see and what did you learn? Feel free to include a portfolio or examples of any of any marketing materials you've worked on. (250 words or less)
Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity & inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our Sustainability Reports to learn more about (COMPANY NAME)'s commitments to our communities, and our planet.
At (COMPANY NAME), we understand that experience comes in many forms. We're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we're looking for, please consider applying
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||6 months|