WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for (COMPANY NAME), one of the world's fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is (COMPANY NAME)?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
(COMPANY NAME) was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet's most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At (COMPANY NAME), every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a wave our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
* Track assigned project's schedules, deliverables and report any risks
* Assist in management and/or coordination of project personnel and resources
* Support in preparation and execution of Project Execution Plan
* Receive, review, forward and track status of submittals
* Assist with management of project permit process
* Support in preparations of bid packages and procurement
* Keep track of cost control and cost management systems
* Support preparation of weekly project status reports or as required
* Attend project meetings
* *** Review processes and templates for managing projects consistently and efficiently to reduce project related risk and costs
* *** Collect, consolidate and analyse project´s data, and prepare reports as required
* *** Compile reports regarding financial performance of the projects
* *** Prepare charts and reports as necessary
*** Activities that can happen without a project in development phase
* Be a civil engineering graduate student
* Advanced level of English is preferred
* Basic computer knowledge including MS Office products
* Good organization ability
* Be ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
Besides the (COMPANY NAME) ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
GLOBAL BENEFITS FOR INTERNS
* Full free access to the (COMPANY NAME) CoWork spaces, culture and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
* Your birthday is time off!
* Cultural events and Wellness activities at Locations
* Voluntary Activities - (COMPANY NAME) Gives Back
* Training Sessions 24/7
* Only for Corp/ Country Team: Flextime. Remote Work 25 days/year if applicable.
* At the end of your Internship you will get 25% OFF for Accommodation for 2 years.
* No Dress Code & Pet FriendlySelina Experience
* 70% OFF Accommodation (15 days during your Internship)
* 30% OFF Accommodation (Rest of the Internship)
* 25% OFF Friends and Family
* 20% OFF F&B and Retail
* Transportation included (from and to Airport)
* F&B (2 meals/day) at Locations
* 3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any SelinIt only takes to be:
* Currently enrolled in the university
* Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
* Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship! You'll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly. Are you in