Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients' projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong - a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group - we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Overview of business line/support function:
Department: Credit Management Group, Hong Kong
The Trainee will assist the Credit Administration function which is part of the Credit Management Group (CRE) within Global Banking and Advisory (GLBA). CRE is responsible for assessing the credit risk of all clients for GLBA' business lines and product groups (except Hedge Funds)
* Hold a Bachelor or Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance or Economics or similar
* Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Proficient in VBA is mandatory
* Experience in Credit Administration functions is an advantage
* Quick learner and ability to multi-task
* Attention to detail
* Good communication skills
* Fluent English is mandatory, fluent Mandarin is a plus
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract