The (COMPANY NAME) System-On-Chip (SOC) group is looking for a top Student with interests in design quality review process. The ideal candidate for this position needs to be well organized to deal with large number of reports, with good communication skills to drive it clean and have great passion in developing the formalized flow to automate the work. .
What you'll be doing:
* Understand the (COMPANY NAME) Pad cell and Padring design
* Create and Maintain the Padring Connectivity spec
* Check the RTL vs Spec
* Develop and Maintain the Automation flow
What we need to see
* MS in EE/CS.
* Has good digital ASIC Front End flow knowledge
* Good scripting capability, Perl / Python or other languages
* Fluent English (both written and spoken)
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* ML/DL experience in problem solving is a plus
|Posted on:||31 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|