Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Provide support to the Portfolio management & Costing team within Apparel Sourcing Materials.
Key Responsibilities and Projects in bullet points:
* Support the strategy process to identify opportunities to evolve the material source base
* Coordinate & support preparation of alignment meetings for material leadership team
* Collect, analyze & present data to provide facts for decision making
* Support the Material Costing reporting and adhoc analysis
* Contribute to the strategic projects driven by the Materials team
Key Objectives (special tasks and learnings):
* Understand the Materials source base and strategic sourcing frameworks
* Understand Materials Costing framework and analytics
* Support projects and seasonal reporting
* Identify areas in existing processes for improvement opportunities
* Data maintenance and process documentation
* Materials team (Operations, Planning, Sustainability, Advanced Manufacturing, Quality)
* Costing team
Required main study courses:
* Finance / Economics / Business Admin / Supply Chain
Required language skills:
Additional skills/ qualifications:
* Strong analytical skills with eye for detail and interpretation
* Very good communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to accept and meet critical deadlines with good planning and organization skills
* Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite (esp. Power Point and Excel)
* Action oriented and solution-minded team player
* Self-motivated with a keen interest to learn
At (COMPANY NAME) we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete's mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture - the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
* CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at (COMPANY NAME) confidence means acknowledging that we don't have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning - it helps us improve.
* COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other's abilities and talents.
* Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors' training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Intern Sourcing APP Materials
Brand: (COMPANY NAME)
Location: Hong Kong
Contract Type: Intern
Date: Jan 7
|Posted on:||07 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|