Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Critical Incident Management (CIM) provide a globally accessible escalation point into AGS for the escalation of existing customer incidents. This ensures visibility to the customer and internal stakeholders about any associated action plans to resolve the issue. One of the key objective of CIM is to achieve a lean organization and process, and reduce the duplicated work in incident solving process.
* Monitor global queue of urgent customer problems and ensure the processing.
* Cooperate with support consultants in specified field.
* Internal contact with colleagues from other departments globally.
* Record and report daily work to team lead.
* Degree in computer science or engineering is appreciated, post graduate preferred.
* Good and effective spoken and written English skills is a must
* Open and professional communication style
* Strong team player who learns and adapts quickly
* Willing of working in an international environment
* Work schedule: 3-4 day includes weekend
* Internship Duration: 6 months
* Will graduate in 2021
* Location: Dalian (xxx3;xxx0;xxx6;xxx1;xxx7;xxx5;xxx6;xxx6;xxx8;xxx5;269xxx5; xxx9;xxx4;xxx3;16xxx5;xxx4;4F )
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Engineer, Computer Science, Customer Service, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering