What you do at (COMPANY NAME) changes everything
At (COMPANY NAME), we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
(COMPANY NAME) Shanghai R&D Center (SRDC) RTG HW Sys Eng. group is seeking a program management intern to drive cross function Graphics Post-Silicon HW Engineering projects which contribute to (COMPANY NAME) Graphics product launches.
This role offers the opportunity for you to be engaged and support the graphics Post-Silicon projects in the context of a matrix organization with people assigned from cross-functional and cross-sites engineering teams (e.g. PEL[product evaluation lead], IPSE, HW Sys board/Mechanical design, HW validation, debug, Tools, Customer Engineering, etc.).
Key responsibilities of the position are as below:
* Support RTG HW Sys Eng. CTA-PM (Collaborative Test Approach) by understanding end-end validation dependencies among cross-functional HW IPSE/Diag/teams and follow their CTA progress update into JIRA.
* Support RTG HW Sys Eng. PM by following up with cross-functional teams on their board demands and SMS orders to ensure the data integrity.
* Support RTG HW Sys Eng. PM on RTG HW quarterly board PBA (projected budget allocation) as well as other departmental logistics support
* M.Sc. in EE or CS or Project Managementxxx8;MSPMxxx9;
* General understanding of Post-Silicon and board HW/FW development process, Hardware engineering experience in complex projects with execution across geographic sites are bonus points.
* Onsite work 3-days per week
* Excellent written and oral communication skills (English/Mandarin) with team working spirit
* Proactively driving the tasks assigned to him/her and follow up in timely manner to ensure on time delivery with high quality.
* Strategic thinking/planning capabilities and mastering MS Excel/Project complex usage. Power BI/Tableau experience
Requisition Number: 7xxx7
Country: China State: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: [[customString7