What you do at (COMPANY NAME) changes everything
At (COMPANY NAME), we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
NBIO Diagnostics Software Engineer
The NBIO Diagnostic Engineering team is responsible for CPU, APU and dGPU IP functional, system, and stress diagnostics. We are seeking an experienced engineer to deliver diagnostics which test the industry leading high-performance interconnects IP subsystem (PCIe, DMA, XGMI, BIF, System Hub, IOMMU, IOHUB, IOAPIC).
* Read and understand the specification documents for new IPs
* Define comprehensive test plans with the IP design team
* Develop diagnostics software to bring-up and validate ASIC features on both pre-silicon (emulation) environments and post-silicon hardware
* Change the available code for enabling the new systems and improve the performance quality for manufacturing tests
* Identify and help resolve ASIC, board and firmware issues to enable IP features
* Deliver targeted stress tests for (COMPANY NAME) System Level Test (SLT) manufacturing test
* Support manufacturing and customer issues
* Forward thinker to improve development processes, code quality and HW coverage
Preferred skills and experience:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent
* Embedded software development experience in Linux driver and C++ programming are desired
* Proficient in C++ programming, with experience in programming using OOPs concepts and STL. Hands-on experience with programming using templates.
* Strong knowledge of Linux
* Knowledge of high speed IO technologies (PCIe, DMA, IOMMU/VT-D, etc.) is desired
* Hands-on experience with PCIe protocol analyzer, ASIC bring up, etc. is an asset
* Strong debugging and testing skills (manual and automated)
* Familiarity with Linux or Windows driver development is preferred.
* Good understanding of the x86 processor architecture and hands on experience on post silicon validation.
* Fluent communication skills in English
Requisition Number: 7xxx4
Country: China State: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp