class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="113">Passion works here. Imagine what you could do here. At (COMPANY NAME), new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join (COMPANY NAME), and help us leave the world better than we found it.(COMPANY NAME)'s IS&T department has positions for enthusiastic, self-motivated interns who are ready to be a part of a fast-paced and innovative work environment. (COMPANY NAME) is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Our community is made up of every kind of individual: artists and designers, engineers and scientists, thinkers and doers. Together we build things and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. So if you're excited by the idea of making a real impact, a ca- reer with (COMPANY NAME) might be your dream job. Just be ready to dream big.
* Required skillset:
* - Strong background in Machine Learning algorithms. Have internship expe- rience in model optimization
* - Familiar with ranking and recommendation system. Prefer to have related project experience
* - Have experience in NLP, query understanding, Chinese search area is a plus
* Prefere skillset:
* - Be able to work 32+ hours a week throughout the internship program
* (COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. (COMPANY NAME) will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
We are looking for an outstanding engineering intern who combine highly technical, re- search and analytical capabilities. As a member of Maps organisation, you will be given the opportunity to contribute improving software quality, analysing and researching user behaviour base on usage big data. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong problem solving skills who can contribute in a dynamic team environment. We value all of our interns, and go the extra mile to make sure you're working on real solutions that we will use going forward. You will also learn how to work in a profession- al setting, having ample opportunities for networkings with other teams at (COMPANY NAME), and grow yourself to be better prepared for future career.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience