Job Title: Magnet Design And Process
* This is a good opportunity to learn the product, Magnet knowledge of consumer electronic products if you are willing to learn and take challenges.
* Under the help from the mentor, you would analyze the design and the manufacturing process of magnet in the consumer electronic products to find the linkage between them and work out the design guide for future projects independently. The final results would be summarized and presented to the whole engineering team.
* Collect and analyze the magnet design and data in the existing products.
* FEA simulation for magnet design
* Analyze the design and process data to find the their linkage with product performance;
Qualification & Skills:
* Undergraduate or graduate student, major in Mechanical engineering, Physics engineering, or related;
* Interest in Magnet design and application;
* Good communication skills; Fluent English in reading and writing; Good summary, documentation, presentation skills;
* Good skill in Magnetic FEA simulation is a plus.
* Good knowledge in Magnet manufacturing process is a plus;
* Good knowledge in mathematical statistics is a plus;
* This is a 2 - 6 month contract position, duration to be reviewed during the interview.
* (COMPANY NAME) Technology(Suzhou)Co., LTD,
* No.3 Songshan Road, New District, Suzhou, China
Colin Liu, ME Engineer