We are looking for Developer Technology Engineer Intern to join our team.
For more than two decades, (COMPANY NAME) has pioneered at the art and science of visual computing. With our invention of the GPU - the engine of modern parallel computing - the field has expanded to encompass gaming, professional visualization, data center and automobile. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing - with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. There has never been a more exciting time to join our team than now.
We are looking for a Software Engineer of Developer Technology to focus on applied research based on (COMPANY NAME) technologies and integrating them into applications.
What you will be doing:
* You will play with the latest GPU technology to research on new techniques for real-time graphics, create technical demos and libraries, write whitepapers and present your work at conferences.
* You will collaborate with game developers on optimizations and improvements for specific applications.
* You will help integrate (COMPANY NAME) technologies into modern games and game engines.
* You will interact closely with the architecture and driver teams at (COMPANY NAME) in ensuring the best possible experience on current generation hardware, and on determining trends and features for next generation architectures.
What we need to see:
* B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. undergraduate in EE/CS, or equivalent experience.
* Strong knowledge of 3D graphics and GPU technologies, including real-time rendering techniques, shading languages and optimization skills.
* Master in DirectX, OpenGL or Vulkan development.
* Research experience in physically based shading, ray tracing and image processing.
* Proficient in C++ and programming techniques.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Having an understanding of GPU architectures.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills in English and Mandarin