We are now looking for a HPC & AI Lab Engineer!
(COMPANY NAME) Network Business Unit is hiring a HPC & AI lab engineer for network market development team. The data center is moving to data centric computing architecture. The network become the distributed computing unit of data center. In-Networking computing technology is the innovation of new communication model to address the most challenge issues of HPC and AI. DPU as the data center infrastructure on a chip, will become the key component in modern data center, edge and enterprise with its advanced security, OVS, storage and other features. The (COMPANY NAME) Network Business Unit Beijing HPC & AI lab, is the platform to demonstrate the latest (COMPANY NAME) networking technologies, joint-development platform with partners and customers in new communication and computing technologies.
What you'll be doing:
* Experimentally explore new networking and computing technologies.
* Transfer cutting-edge networking and computing technologies to the HPC / AI solutions deployed in lab and customer data centers.
* Communicate and collaborate with industry and academia developers to implement state-of-the-art networking and computing technology.
* Integrate HPC / AI / Cloud / Storage infrastructure together with networking and computing technologies into a fully operational HPC-AI environment and test application best practice.
* Contribute to the consultative design, validation, implementation and operation of RDMA-based in-network computing applications and clusters.
What we need to see:
* Familiar with C/C++, Python.
* Have experience in HPC or AI or Storage.
* Good English communication skills.
* Masters or PhD or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, or related field.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Experience in developing RDMA and GPU / In-Memory / parallel computing applications is a big plus.
* Experience in using and developing AI frameworks, implementing and designing AI models is a big plus.
* Background with HPC / AI / Cloud / In-Memory Big Data infrastructure and architecture.
* Experience with HPC/AI cluster management and application management.
* Container and cloud skills (OpenStack, K8S, Docker, Singularity, etc.)
* Computer architecture and Linux OS knowledge.
* Ethernet knowledge and experience.
* Scripting (Shell/Perl)
|Posted on:||31 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|