(COMPANY NAME) has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing. (COMPANY NAME) is a "learning machine" that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard to seek, that only we can pursue, and that matter to the world. This is our life's work, to amplify human creativity and intelligence. Make the choice to join us today.
We are looking for a CAD librarian to support internal groups with component library creation for 3D models for the products across the company.
What you'll be doing:
* Create the 3D models for all electrical parts across all products.
* Works closely with Design Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Component Engineers, and Process Engineers to make the design smooth.
* Develop and maintain mechanical component and electrical component libraries by taking assembly, reliability into account.
* Give support on the allegro symbol update.
What we want to see:
* Second-year or third-year graduate student.
* Familiar with Creo or other 3D software applications. Have the sense for the 3D simulation on mechanical/thermal design.
* Major in mechanical or electronic.
* Know the basic knowledge on PCB/PCBA process.
* Knowledge of dimension and position tolerance and analysis
|Posted on:||27 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|