We are now looking for a thermal engineer intern! We conduct qualify thermal solution for (COMPANY NAME)'s products and assist other thermal and acoustic engineers to validate and debug issues.
What you'll be doing:
* Setup platform to conduct thermal tests of thermal solution
* Conduct sound pressure and quality tests
* Test fan PQ curve, heat sink resistance curve
* Debug root cause of thermal related issues and improve thermal design process.
* Use CFD tool to optimize thermal solution
* Write formal thermal and acoustic qualification report for thermal products
* Communicate with different team member with English.
What we need to see:
* Strong manipulative ability, manual skill.
* Can do attitude, take responsibility.
* Devote to work and always trying to be excellence.
* Heat transfer, hydrodynamics or thermodynamics background
* Bachelor or higher degree
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Have experience on CFD software such as Icepak and flotherm
* Experience in using CAD tools, including AutoCAD, Pro/Engineering and SolidWorks is desirable
* Be good at team work.
* Good English communication skill
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
|Posted on:||31 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|