class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="103">At (COMPANY NAME), new insights have a way of quickly becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. Sound is a crucial and compelling face of the customer experience so (COMPANY NAME) has assembled a world-class Acoustics team that enables our customers to experience music with delight, connect with visibility, and appreciate our products without disturbance from noise. In (COMPANY NAME) Acoustics we work with obsessive attention to detail, directly supplying to products that ship to millions of people around the world. iPhone Electronic engineer team are searching for self-driven, hardworking electrical engineers to provide design, test, validation, failure analysis and manufacturing support to our iPhone product. Our products are on the groundbreaking in every way: usability, integration, connectivity, power consumption, fabrication, reliability, manufacturing scale and the design.
* Great EE fundamentals, which means you have a deep understanding of why our subject area works the way it does (analog/digital design, signal/power integrity, etc.
* Excellent interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese.
* Experience (either during postgraduate stage or internship) in low power embedded systems, from 8-bit and 16-bit micro-controllers to multi-core ARM based SoC's, is deeply helpful.
* Experience with lab equipment including DMM's, oscilloscopes, power supplies and electric loads, TDRs, Spectrum analyzers is also a plus
* Software (Python, Lua) and scripting experience a plus.
* Curious mind and both intuitive and detailed problem solving skills.
* Fast learner and eager to learn.
The candidate will play a significant role in the development of (COMPANY NAME) products, collaborating with multi-functional design team in the process, including: Product Design /Mechanical Engineering HW design, prototype bring-up and electrical validation Each module team Firmware, iOS Reliability, Operations, etc. Additionally, you will work closely with Contract Manufacturer's EE team, and take a lead role in driving those teams to achieve our validation and manufacturing goals with a very high bar of quality. The people here at (COMPANY NAME) don't just build products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join (COMPANY NAME), and help us leave the world better than we found it. Participate in design and development of next generation iPhone from concept to mass production. Be the technical owner at Contract Manufacturer to support various engineering builds ranging from Proto, EVT to PVT. Represent the EE team in a multi-functional team environment. Be able to identify EE related issues in the field. Drive resolution of multi-functional issues including those related to architecture (performance, power consumption, thermal behavior), production (quality, failure analysis, manufacturing), and development (schematic design, PCB layout, and overall system integration).
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
BS/MS/PhD EE from 1 of the majors below: Electric engineering, Electronic Science and Technology, Information and Communication Engineering, Control Science and engineering.
* (COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. (COMPANY NAME) will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants
|Posted on:||10 Sep 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|